Our veneers are a removable ‘row of teeth’ that are very flexible in composition, which enables them to be very comfortably placed over your own teeth. The result is purely an improved cosmetic appearance. So if you’re conscious of damaged, missing, discolored or crooked teeth and don’t want to spend thousands of dollars and endless visits to the dentist’s office this is your solution.
- Handcrafted by professional, dental technicians.
- A pain-free and office-visit free alternative to the dentist.
- Affordable, convenient and easy.
- Long-lasting and comfortable.
- Eat, drink, sleep and smile.
- Conveniently delivered to your door.
- Worry-free warranty.
CANDIDATES ARE THOSE:
- Who have gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth.
- Who would like a Hollywood smile without the need for expensive, complex or invasive dental procedures.
- Who have an old-fashioned removable partial denture and want a beautiful, comfortable, bio-friendly alternative.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Does the procedure hurt?
No, the procedure is completely painless.
- Will Removable Veneers affect my speech?
You will experience for one or two days a slight change in your speech which will go away
- Will wearing Removable Veneers damage my natural teeth?
No, our dental veneers will not damage your natural teeth.
- Will Removable Veneers stain?
With proper care and hygiene, temporary veneers will not stain.
- Do I need special cleaners or toothpaste?
Special cleaners or toothpaste are not a must but recommended.
- Can I eat & chew food while wearing Removable Veneers?
Yes, and you will be able to do so very naturally!
- How many teeth do Removable Veneers cover?
Removable dental veneers will cover an entire row of teeth, both upper and/or lower
- Are REMOVABLE VENEERS like wearing dentures?
No, wearing removable veneers are different from dentures.
- Is there an age requirement for REMOVABLE VENEERS?
No, there are no age requirements for temporary veneers.
- I have sensitive teeth. Will REMOVABLE VENEERS work for me?
Yes, even with sensitive teeth, removable veneers will work.
- I have missing teeth. Will REMOVABLE VENEERS work for me?
Yes, removable veneers will work perfectly even if you have missing teeth.
- Will my insurance cover REMOVABLE VENEERS?
No, your insurance will not cover removable dental veneers.
- How long will my TEMPORARY VENEERS last?
Your removable/temporary veneers will last for 4 to 5 years if properly cared for.